ICDO Buy ICDO Gear at the ICDO CafePress Store!
Toggle Content Toggle Content

Toggle Content
Menu:

Toggle Content
User Info

Welcome Anonymous

Nickname
Password

Membership:
Latest: slayname
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 7913

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 55
Total: 55
Who Is Where:
 Visitors:
01: Forums
02: Forums
03: Forums
04: Forums
05: Forums
06: Forums
07: Forums
08: Forums
09: Forums
10: Forums
11: Forums
12: Forums
13: Forums
14: Forums
15: Photo Gallery
16: Forums
17: Photo Gallery
18: Forums
19: Forums
20: Forums
21: Forums
22: Forums
23: Forums
24: Forums
25: Photo Gallery
26: Forums
27: Forums
28: Forums
29: Forums
30: Forums
31: Photo Gallery
32: Photo Gallery
33: Forums
34: Photo Gallery
35: Forums
36: Forums
37: Forums
38: Forums
39: Photo Gallery
40: Forums
41: Forums
42: Forums
43: Forums
44: Forums
45: Forums
46: Forums
47: Home
48: Forums
49: Home
50: Forums
51: Forums
52: Forums
53: Forums
54: Photo Gallery
55: Photo Gallery

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content
Donations

Donate and suport ICDO!

Forums › General › Off Topic › ICDOT V4: Tuco's rap sheet.

ICDOT V4: Tuco's rap sheet.
Non Paintball Stuff Here!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum IndexOff Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nobody
ICDO Supporter
ICDO Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: ICDOT V4: Tuco's rap sheet.

saw a shark swimming under my bridge. guesstimating that it was around 4-5' in length. wish i had my camera with me.

Crash1976 wrote:
if it was an LCD I was going to make a VooDoo doll of you and stab the 5h!t out of you for swapping boards... but no LCD, so swap away. Cuz you were gonna be all rolling on the floor n' scream'n n' 5h!t... you wer're gonna be like "ah gods!...what have I done!!" and I was gonna be like "take that you eclipse bastardizing piece of fecal matter!"
maloneoni
Man with no name
Man with no name

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: ICDOT V4: Tuco's rap sheet.

That's pretty cool. What kind of a shark do you think it was?

63VDub wrote:
I see potential for a CO2 operated tattoo gun...

Beating plowshares into swords.
Nobody
ICDO Supporter
ICDO Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: ICDOT V4: Tuco's rap sheet.

don't know. i want to assume a sand or dog shark(common shark for the area), but it was also at night, from above, so it could be anything. we do get some Great White, Mako, Blue.

Crash1976 wrote:
if it was an LCD I was going to make a VooDoo doll of you and stab the 5h!t out of you for swapping boards... but no LCD, so swap away. Cuz you were gonna be all rolling on the floor n' scream'n n' 5h!t... you wer're gonna be like "ah gods!...what have I done!!" and I was gonna be like "take that you eclipse bastardizing piece of fecal matter!"
maloneoni
Man with no name
Man with no name

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: ICDOT V4: Tuco's rap sheet.

It is an estuary? Could be a Bull too. Don't Blue sharks normally travel in groups?

63VDub wrote:

Nobody
ICDO Supporter
ICDO Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: ICDOT V4: Tuco's rap sheet.

water is too cold. i'm in an inlet. Atlantic ocean to the right, end of a town to the north and south, my bridge connecting them and the bay/marsh to the left. i have some pics i have to upload.

Crash1976 wrote:
Nobody
ICDO Supporter
ICDO Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:05 am    Post subject: Re: ICDOT V4: Tuco's rap sheet.

the last 2 midnights, didn't see the shark, but a couple of stingrays where in. there was about 5 or so. one that was blackish or dark skinned and a small one, with 2 about 3'+ wide and one that looked to be about 6' wide or so. it is very hard to judge size looking down on it from about 30' or so, so i could be wrong, but its still a huge creature and one that i wouldn't want to mess with.

as dangerous as they are, they are incredibly graceful in the water. they swim like birds, the outer wings rippling to move them along. very cool.

they also went right up to the beach(because of the tide, there is a drop off where it goes from a gradual slope, then drops steeply down). where if you where standing, you might have seen or possibly stepped on them.

makes you really think of how much is there when you don't see nature.

Crash1976 wrote:
maloneoni
Man with no name
Man with no name

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:15 am    Post subject: Re: ICDOT V4: Tuco's rap sheet.

Damn. The KKIQ's music that accompanied the fireworks display sucked. Some smarmy country and some covers of classics that I have never heard.

AND A DISTINCT LACK OF SPRINGSTEEN. I am NOT pleased.

63VDub wrote:

Martix_agent
ICDO Supporter
ICDO Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: ICDOT V4: Tuco's rap sheet.

I don't think I can name you a single springsteen song. I didn't really start listening to music until the early 2000's Sad

Feedback
eeyore
ICDO Supporter
ICDO Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject: Re: ICDOT V4: Tuco's rap sheet.

OMG martix. If anyone ever asks you, you were BORN IN THE USA. Sheesh. Kids these days.

I remember playing my parents Born in the USA album when I was a yewt and dancing around the living room. First song I ever remember really digging.

But then I decided my first album was Iron Madien's Seventh Son of a Seventh Son. I got it only because I thought the artwork was cool. I'm not sure I "got" metal at that point in my life. Either way, I can still sing the chorus to song Seventh Son of a Seventh Son.

Nobody, that's sweet you get to view some nice marine-life at your job. I get to see some sharks on occasion too, but they're dead at that point. I work in fisheries for the state and I get to see what is delivered to the processors. I remember seeing a 10-12 ft long Thresher shark come off of one of the boats. I took it's caudal fin(tail) and slapped it around on the dock. That thing was impressive. It's one large slab of cartilage. (it "threshes" it's extra long tail around schools of fish and stuns them to make feeding easier) I think if I was hit by it I would be instantly knocked out. Too bad I didn't get a pic.
Martix_agent
ICDO Supporter
ICDO Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:22 am    Post subject: Re: ICDOT V4: Tuco's rap sheet.

I thought that was mellencamp... who by the way, i'm supposed to love since i'm from indiana, but his stuff is overplayed like you wouldn't believe.

Feedback
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum IndexOff Topic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 41 of 48

Jump to: