Joined: Nov 14, 2006 Posts: 815 Location: Burlington, Ontario, Canada
Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:52 am Post subject: Is it still a shark tank around here?? It's feeding time!
The following is including shipping within reason in North America:
1. GBR - Newest run, only tested after purchase but hasn't seen more than 40 cycles. Comes with Custom Bluefork Design Pull pin. $SOLD
2. GBR - First run, works great, some minor tool marks on the back slot from disassembly. Standard pull pin. $SOLD
3. T2 - Newest run, feels soo nice and looks new still! Comes with clear grips $SOLD
$15 for proto grips or $20 for the NOS dye sticky 3's still available.
4. Palmers Stab Reg - I haven't ran this but to my knowledge it works. Looks mint. $75
5. Plamers Micro Rock for Freestyle - Nearly impossible to find these days but an awesome reg! Worked fine the last time I used it but not sure now. $40
6. Palmers Seal kit - $8
7. Empire barrel kit - Autococker threaded $50
8. Stiffi Carbon Fiber barrel - ICD threaded $25
9. ICD Custom X-mil Body. $SOLD
10. Chaos 2K6 or 2K7 I can't remember - $40
11. LPR dual oring piston - $5
12. Black Magic Cup Seal - New old stock! $10
13. Cocker detents - $15 / pair or $5 for the single ECLIPSE sold.
14. Eye covers- comes with an extra set of carbon fiber sides! $SOLD
15. MacDev Bushmaster LPR gauge tester - one scratch in the anno but works fine. $20
16. Fully functional LCD Chaos board and harness - comes with tray if wanted. If I recall this has some repairs to the wires inside and was a little finicky to get installed. Since I installed it, it's been 100% reliable and an excellent lender marker! The settings are so easy to use with the LCD display. Just hold the trigger and turn the marker on, it cycles through the modes until you let your finger off the trigger. Voila, your set to mow faces! Would also serve to complete a period correct Bushy rebuild. Sold
You don't think the price is fair? Open to offers.
_________________ Always looking for better.....
Last edited by MuthaFunk on Thu May 18, 2017 7:20 pm; edited 6 times in total
Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:09 pm Post subject: Re: Is it still a shark tank around here?? It's feeding time!
Recent gbr, xmill, &eye covers
_________________ Embrassing...no one realized that the sniper was sitting in that tree the whole time....
DarrylHadfield: hehe.. American Beer.. is like sex in a canoe.. F**king close to water!
if it was an LCD I was going to make a VooDoo doll of you and stab the 5h!t out of you for swapping boards... but no LCD, so swap away. Cuz you were gonna be all rolling on the floor n' scream'n n' 5h!t... you wer're gonna be like "ah gods!...what have I done!!" and I was gonna be like "take that you eclipse bastardizing piece of fecal matter!"
All times are GMT - 7 Hours Go to page 1, 2, 3Next
Page 1 of 3
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum
All info copyright www.icd-owners.com 2000-2016. No reproduction of anything on this site is permitted without express consent from ICDO.
GNU Terry Pratchett
Interactive software released under GNU GPL,