ICDO Buy ICDO Gear at the ICDO CafePress Store!
Toggle Content Toggle Content

Toggle Content
Menu:

Toggle Content
User Info

Welcome Anonymous

Nickname
Password

Membership:
Latest: slayname
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 7913

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 138
Total: 138
Who Is Where:
 Visitors:
01: Forums
02: Forums
03: Forums
04: Forums
05: Home
06: Forums
07: Forums
08: Photo Gallery
09: Forums
10: Photo Gallery
11: Forums
12: Forums
13: Forums
14: Forums
15: Forums
16: Forums
17: Forums
18: Forums
19: Forums
20: Forums
21: Photo Gallery
22: Photo Gallery
23: Your Account
24: Forums
25: Photo Gallery
26: Forums
27: Forums
28: Forums
29: Forums
30: Forums
31: Forums
32: Forums
33: Forums
34: Home
35: Forums
36: Forums
37: Forums
38: Forums
39: Photo Gallery
40: Photo Gallery
41: Photo Gallery
42: Forums
43: Forums
44: Forums
45: Forums
46: Forums
47: Forums
48: Forums
49: Forums
50: Forums
51: Forums
52: Home
53: Forums
54: Forums
55: Forums
56: Forums
57: Photo Gallery
58: Forums
59: Forums
60: Forums
61: Forums
62: Forums
63: Forums
64: Forums
65: Forums
66: Forums
67: Forums
68: Forums
69: Forums
70: Forums
71: Forums
72: Forums
73: Forums
74: Forums
75: Forums
76: Forums
77: Forums
78: Forums
79: Forums
80: Forums
81: Forums
82: Forums
83: Home
84: Home
85: Your Account
86: Home
87: Your Account
88: Forums
89: Photo Gallery
90: Forums
91: Forums
92: Forums
93: Forums
94: Forums
95: Forums
96: Forums
97: Home
98: Forums
99: Forums
100: Forums
101: Forums
102: Forums
103: Forums
104: Forums
105: Forums
106: Forums
107: Forums
108: Forums
109: Forums
110: Forums
111: Forums
112: Photo Gallery
113: Forums
114: Forums
115: Forums
116: Forums
117: Photo Gallery
118: Forums
119: Forums
120: Forums
121: Photo Gallery
122: Forums
123: Forums
124: Forums
125: Forums
126: Forums
127: Forums
128: Forums
129: Forums
130: Photo Gallery
131: Forums
132: Forums
133: Photo Gallery
134: Forums
135: Forums
136: Forums
137: Forums
138: Forums

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content
Donations

Donate and suport ICDO!

Forums › Buy/Sell/Trade › ICD Gear Forum :: Archives › B2K4 (Zeni ASA, Toxic CP reg etc) ~Willing to part out~ :: Archived

B2K4 (Zeni ASA, Toxic CP reg etc) ~Willing to part out~
Buy/Sell/Trade any ICD or ICD related gear.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum IndexICD Gear Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pntbll500
Pro Baller
Pro Baller

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject:

Quote::
Everything ~ $200

I'm sory but I'm with Darryl. everything seems to contain shipping IMHO and so you ahould also have writen that prices do not include shipping there fore that would've prevented this entire mess. Also Darryl not keeping it to PM's doesn't make him unporfessional. you are unproffesinal by not listing prices with shipping. Therefore it does seem you did try to raise the price to prevent Darryl from buying.

You alread PMed me your retort. Why do you need to "politely" and "respectfully" offer your retort me me again.

My retort was PMed to you. I don't need to justify myself to the public because I've clearly done nothing wrong. If you want to post my response go ahead, I have nothing to hide.

He wasn't telling that retort to he was telling the ICDO cumminity. You did do something wrong you are being a jerk about this and flaming which I ask that you please stop and except what happened. Darryl gave advanced warning on a seller with no feedback so I suggest you get feedback. If not this wil keep happening. It will happen becuase with no feedback you are a questionable selller and I don't know about anyone else but I don't trust a questionable seller.

www.vaporworks.net the first in Bushy and BKO upgrades
DarrylHadfield
Just Some Guy
Just Some Guy

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject:

Everything ~ $200

...seems to contain shipping IMHO and so you ahould also have writen that prices do not include shipping there...

In his defense, he *DID* have it posted at the tail end that prices did not include shipping. That wasn't my issue. My issue was that at one point, he told me 200 SHIPPED.. if he'd never said that, then this would be a non-issue.

He wasn't telling that retort to he was telling the ICDO cumminity.
Darryl gave advanced warning on a seller with no feedback so I suggest you get feedback.

Exactly.

D.

Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject:

"DarrylHadfield" wrote:
I offered you 175 shipped.

You said no, 200 shipped was a fair offer.

I accepted, and asked you for a paypal address where I could send your cash.

You turned around and immediately said that wasn't enough, you wanted shipping on top of it.

I would gladly leave my commentary in your feedback, but a cursory glance in the feedback forum didn't show a thread for you. Rather than create one for you, I'll leave it here.

Hardly what I'd call an ethical, upstanding trader. I did with you exactly what I have done on one other occasion when I agreed to purchase equipment from a seller, who then backed out at the last minute.

As for my "lack of professionalism".. *shrug* say what you want. I'm the one donating my time and effort to a cause that earns me nothing, in several different areas of my life. A polite reposting of your commentary and my reply to you is not a lack of professionalism - had I used it as a platform to denigrate and insult you, yes, that would be unprofessional.

Your ethics *ARE* questionable - especially in light of your comment that you would, "rather sell [your] gun to someone else rather than [me]."

Someone in this conversation isn't being professional... but an objective look at this thread certainly doesn't make me feel that it's me.

Good luck selling your marker. I certainly hope you will be more forthright and ethical in your future trades.

D.

Here we go again. I didn't turn around and demand more money. Stop twisting things around. I said, "My bad. The price is $200 +shipping. Let me know if your still interested." I corrected the typo, there's a big difference. Like I said before. If you wanted to leave feedback, you should post it in the feedback forum. The fact that you're posting it here is obviously trolling my thread. It's obviously, why don't you admit it?

There are nothing wrong with my ethics. I put a price of the item in this thread. You low balled me. And I said the price was $200 +shipping. After you responded that you would buy the item, I noticed my error. I then told you of my error. I told you that I meant to say the PRICE THAT IS LISTED IN THE THREAD. A price that was that way before you even PMed. If you find this unethical, then I find you comical. Like I previous stated, if you sent me money and I demanded more. I would definitely be in the wrong. No such thing happened. I did nothing wrong. The only ethics that are questionable here are yours.

You are very unprofessional. You're posting private information about a situation where no was hurt to the public. Don't try to act like a selfless martar that is defending the public from evil. You can't get my gun for a price that you want and your are throwing a hissy fit. Much like a pennieless kid in a candy store. While you may not be insulting me, you are most definitely degrading me. The fact that you question my ethics is degrading. You then tell others to be very careful when dealing with me, as if I ripped you off when nothing of that sort happened. Once again, this is so clearly obviously. If you can't see this, I feel sorry for you.

The fact that I said that "I would rather sell my gun to someone else rather than you" in no way makes my ethics questionable. Like I already told you in the PM, I said that because I don't like you on a personal level because you are implying negative things about my character. I don't know about you, but if someone insults me, I don't do businesses with them. Once again, if you can't understand this, I pity you.

Lets have a recap shall we? I posted in this thread that I was selling the marker for $200 +shipping. You then PMed me an offer of $175 shipped. I then replied that "the price is firm at $200 shipped". You said that you would take the gun. I then apologized and told you that I made an error in the last PM and that the price is $200 +shipping as posted in the thread. If you find this unethical, you have a problem. I am in no way morally or legally obligated to sell the marker to you at $200 shipped.

(Just like I said in the PM, I'm not even legally obligated to sell you the marker. My exact words were "The price is firm at $200 shipped". A statement like this is considered a price list and preliminary negotiation. If I said, "I will give it to you for $200 shipped" or "I'll sell it to you for $200 shipped", I would be legally obligated. Fortunately for me, I didn't. Laws a funny thing. The exact words that you use actually count. Don't believe me? Ask a professional lawyer. Or better yet, reference me to a part of business law that proves other ways.

Furthermore, the only reason why I'm proving that I don't legally owe this marker to you at a price of $200 shipped is because you implied that I did.)

Whats going on here is nothing more than pettiness and immaturity on your part. You want my gun (well mostly the Zeni) for a price that I'm not willing to sell it to you for. First you take a typo on my part and try to use it against me to get my marker for a price that I'm not willing to sell it at. Fortuneately for me, I'm actually intelligent and moral. Therefore, I can see that I don't owe the marker to you morally or legally. Since you can't get your way, you post libel statements about me in an effort to prevent others from buying from me. If you can't get my marker, you might as well try to make things harder for me huh? The only persons morals that are questionable are quiet clearly yours.

If you still don't believe me. Go ask a priest or a nun if I ethically owe you this marker. If you won't even believe them, well you can kiss my ass.
EnemyWithin
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject:

"Pntbll500" wrote:
Everything ~ $200

I'm sory but I'm with Darryl. everything seems to contain shipping IMHO and so you ahould also have writen that prices do not include shipping there fore that would've prevented this entire mess. Also Darryl not keeping it to PM's doesn't make him unporfessional. you are unproffesinal by not listing prices with shipping. Therefore it does seem you did try to raise the price to prevent Darryl from buying.

Hey buddy, how about your read my whole post before commenting. It clearly states at the bottom that prices do not include shipping. thanks!

"EnemyWithin" wrote:

Everything ~ $200

Many more pics availabe.

I accept money orders and paypal. Shipping not included in pricing.

*The majority of these items need to have buyers, or I'm not going to part out.*
EnemyWithin
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject:

[quote="Pntbll500"]

He wasn't telling that retort to he was telling the ICDO cumminity. You did do something wrong you are being a jerk about this and flaming which I ask that you please stop and except what happened. Darryl gave advanced warning on a seller with no feedback so I suggest you get feedback. If not this wil keep happening. It will happen becuase with no feedback you are a questionable selller and I don't know about anyone else but I don't trust a questionable seller.

His exact words were:

"DarrylHadfield" wrote:

now, I will politely and respectfully offer you my retort.

He claims to be offering me the retort, not the ICDO community. Notice the "you" and "not ICDO community"

The only thing I did wrong was make a typo and correct it. Darryl's moral obligation is to show the public that I made a typo and correct it huh?

Darryl is doing nothing more than blowing a misunderstanding way out of proportion. So sad.
EnemyWithin
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject:

In closing, I'm done with this debate. I know that I'm a new member that that Darryl is a well established member, so even though I'm right you many of you will back him up. I only ask that you actually thinking about this objectively instead of being a lemming.

Darryl, I'm still waiting for you to post the PM I sent you that shows that I'm legally in the right. The fact that you aren't posting it is highly questionable.
Paintball2391
Pro Baller
Pro Baller

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject:

1. Who are we going to trust? An ICDO admin. or a new member with no feedback what-so-ever?

2. Darryl can't be on here 24/7. He has a wife, kids, and a real job. He does his best to be on here as often as possible, but he has other things to do and can't sit on top of this thread ready to post right after you do.

Feedback------> www.icd-owners.com/htm...pic&t=8998
dodgecitydave
Novice
Novice

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject:

All I can say is I think everyone is a little out of line all of you should drop it and have this whole post deleted and start your gun sale over. Fresh start for all involved! We do not need this kind of stuff going on it is bad for all of us since it might make new users a little scared to post. So please everyone suck it up and move on.
DarrylHadfield
Just Some Guy
Just Some Guy

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject:

In closing, I'm done with this debate. I know that I'm a new member that that Darryl is a well established member, so even though I'm right you many of you will back him up. I only ask that you actually thinking about this objectively instead of being a lemming.

If you feel you're right, you just go ahead believing that.

Darryl, I'm still waiting for you to post the PM I sent you that shows that I'm legally in the right. The fact that you aren't posting it is highly questionable.

You really want me to post it all up? Ooookiedokie. Just remember, YOU wanted it.

That's fine with me. I personally would rather sell my gun to someone else rather than you. And another thing, we never had a deal so its impossible for me to renege on it. Take up a law course before you use those big words.

You have it up for sale in an open forum, which is a solicitation for offers to purchase.

I offered 175, you said that no, your price was firm at 200.

I replied in the affirmative, that I would purchase for 200.

You replied - and I quote - "My bad, the price is 200 +shipping ($11). Lemme know if you still want it."

That is a tacit admission that you knew I wanted it. You then recanted and altered your pricing.

Your most recent statement indicates an intimation that you never had any intention of selling your marker to me, which is bolstered by your alteration of price. Regardless of your initial post of shipping fees not included (which was posted on Monday), You indicated to me at a later date/time that, "Price is firm at $200 shipped. Thats a bargain as it is."

That constitutes a prima facie sales arrangement.

You are, by definition, reneging on your agreement to sell.

FYI, I *HAVE* taken law courses, was married to a law student, and I am a technology consultant to several major law firms.

D.

You should brush up on your contract law. Furthermore, being once married to a law student doesn't add anything to your credentials nor does the fact that your a technology consultant of a major law firm. Your a technology consultant, not a lawyer.

"You have it up for sale in an open forum, which is a solicitation for offers to purchase."

Very true, but soliciting an offer for purchase has nothing to do if one party is legally obligated to sell to another part.

The fact that I made a typo in what the price was wasn't a tacit admission to find out if you are interested in the item. You came to be, I already know that your interested in the item. My reply to your low ball was a reference to my stated price on the thread. The price on the thread is considered a price list. A seller's price list is not an offer to sell at that price. Even if you said that you take it for $200 plus shipping doesn't even legally obligate me to sell you the merchandise at that price.

The very idea that I never wanted to sell the marker to you at all is just ludicrous. Do you think I go around posting prices on a forum because I have nothing else better to do? My comment that I don't want to sell the marker to you is due to what your are implying of my character.

Don't be angry at me because I made a typo and that you can't read a listed price on a thread. It clearly said that prices did not include shipping at the bottom. It has been that way ever since I posted my gun for sale. It was not changed to that monday. On monday i changed the price of the Bushmaster stock. Put on your glasses next time before you second guess what I listed on a thread.

Don't imply that I'm a scammer again.

In a nutshell..

You were asking 200, plus shipping, for the whole thing.

I offered you 175, shipped. Given what you have on your marker, that's by no means a lowball. I can buy a brand-new, in the box b2k4 - gloss black (which was not that common from the factory) with PDS on it.. for 150. There are three for sale from DodgeCityDave. I dare say I could find other markers just as good or better, for far less.

You replied (and I quote!): "Price is firm at $200 shipped. Thats a bargain as it is."

Well, no, it's not a bargain. It's not a horrible price, but it sure isn't a bargain, either. Please note - I offered 175 shipped, you replied that your price was firm at $200 SHIPPED.

That was Monday, at 11:08 PM.

Then.. at 11:24 pm, you wrote me saying, "My bad, the price is 200 +shipping ($11). Lemme know if you still want it."

"shipped" to "my bad... +shipping."

Shipped... Shipping.

Typo? Whatever.

You have unethical trading practices.

You do not take criticism well.

You have zero feedback.

My reputation stands for itself. NO, I'm not always a polite and easygoing person.. I can sometimes be (as you may have seen) a derogatory prick. I will make no bones about that - however, I will say in my own defence that in no circumstances do I get like that until provoked.

This isn't a debate.. it's a simple statement of fact. If you don't like it, tough.

Bye now.

D.

Just Some Guy
Just Some Guy

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject:

"dodgecitydave" wrote:
All I can say is I think everyone is a little out of line all of you should drop it and have this whole post deleted and start your gun sale over. Fresh start for all involved! We do not need this kind of stuff going on it is bad for all of us since it might make new users a little scared to post. So please everyone suck it up and move on.

Under other circumstances, I would agree with you 100%. In this particular case, where a user with no feedback is offering pricing and then changing his pricing constantly.. no. This post can stay as it is.. If he wants to sell his gear here, let him do so. It will be with the understanding that dealing with him may be a risky proposition.

I'm by no means stating that he is going to scam someone (he's the one who said I called him a scammer, which at no point I have).

I am simply saying that his trading ethics are questionable and would suggest anyone who chooses to deal with him do so carefully and make sure they have all details pre-arranged.

D.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum IndexICD Gear Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: