Post Here And Message me
All Prices are OBO but with in reason
I pay half Shipping and YOU pay the other half
Prices do not include shipping
idk if all these prices are accurate so you should make an offer
1. post here *AND* message you? That's unrealistic, at best.
2. All prices are OBO but within reason.. that makes no sense. If you aren't going to honor "OBO" then don't say it.
3. You pay half shipping, and the buyer pays half? What sorta crap is THAT?!
4. Prices don't include shipping. Well duh, you just indicated in the previous line that you weren't going to pay all of the shipping costs.
5. If you haven't taken the time to research what is reasonable to ask for your stuff, how would you even know if someone's making you a "within reason" offer?
Here's an idea.. get a rough idea of what you WANT for those prices. See what you get offers for. Include shipping with the sale.
I.e. $25 for the bob long torp, shipped. End of story. If someone offers you 20, decide if you can live with that.
Some of your prices are WAY outta wack, too. $50 for the torp? Most peopel wouldn't pay that for a brand-new one.
A 68/3 tank, not in hydro, and the gauge doesn't work.. and you want 70? You'd be lucky to get $20.