Replace ur Lpr Piston oring! This is whats causing the Lpr to leak out the the adjustment screw.
after u have done so Lube/ reassemble the Lpr
Next try the following when airing up ur marker
* 1. Start By turing both regs counter clockwise, Or untill there both set to 0PSI.
* 2. Stick a barrel swab down the feedneck to hold the bolt back.
* 3. Now Start by uping the Hpr (High Pressure Regulator)
* (200-300 psi for stock bolts)
* (300-400 psi for He Bolts)
* (300-320 Psi for Hr1 *timed correctly*)
* (200-260 Psi for Fs8)
* 4. Ok now Slowly adjust the lpr (low Pressure Regulator) untill you hear/see the bolt cock back.
* 5. Once the bolts cleared the breach, Add a Quator turn more to the lpr pressure.
* 6. Test fire your marker and balance the regs as needed.
What your looking for is the lowest possible lpr pressure while still maintaining a quck and snappy return
*Note* lpr being to low can result in choping / short cycling