All users must read and agree to abide by the following acceptable use policy (AUP).
If you cannot abide by the following AUP, you should contact an administrator IMMEDIATELY to close your account.
1. Membership is provided free of charge. No fees will be required from you in any way,shape, or form, by anyone whatsoever. If someone does so, please do NOT pay anything, and contact the administration immediately.
2. This is a fun place, and we want it to stay that way. This means DO NOT BE RUDE. If someone offends you, ask them to stop. If they do it again, contact the administration with the details. Rude/crude, abusive, or profane conduct will get you warned twice, and banned on the third time. Bans may be temporary or permanent, based on the severity of the offense.
3. Do not register for more than one account. Duplicate accounts are subject to immediate deletion without warning.
4. The photo gallery is for ICDO use ONLY! anyone found using it as a picture hosting service may be suspended or banned. Inappropriate or pictures will not be permitted. "Inappropriate" is deemed to be anything you would not see inside a nationally syndicated paintball magazine (i.e. the hotties are okay as long as the naughty bits are covered up!) or anything that doesn't have anything to do with ICDO. Keep it clean.
5. Chat facilities are also for ICDO use ONLY! Same story as with the photo gallery.
6. The forums are also for ICDO use only, with the exception of the Buy/sell/trade area, which ICDO sponsors may use for sales of their product. All users must keep posts clean and on topic. When posting in the Buy/Sell/Trade area, you MUST read the rules (clearly posted at the top of the forum) before doing so.
7. ICDO exists through the generosity of its users, either by donations or by purchases of ICDO-logo'd merchandise. The ICDO logo is ONLY for authorized ICDO merchandise. Please help support your owner's group within your ability. Donators get stuff! Ask an admin for more info.
8. Advertising/Selling. Occasionally, ICDO may offer advertising (i.e. banners) to help raise funds to support ICDO. Additionally, selling on here is limited to PERSONAL SALES ONLY unless you are an ICDO sponsor. Please do not sell bulk items, or sell corporately/commercially, unless you are an ICDO sponsor. If you're interested in becoming an ICDO sponsor, email the admins ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) for more information.
9. Revisions. This document may be revised at any time; if it is, it will be prominently displayed and any user who cannot abide by it will need to contact the administration or have his or her account permanently deleted. Allowing your account to remain active will signify your willingness to abide by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
10. ICDO is a group of friendly people who want to associate with and help other ICD owners. If you can't be a decent, friendly person, then you will be asked to leave. If bad behaviour persists, you will be banned. Can't we all just get along?