Now i know there is not much love for smart parts around here; however, i know some of you have owned or currently own a shocker.
One of the guys over at pbnation, SpeedsCustom-PB
, has been working on a nxt/sft trigger frame for a couple of years and has finally opened up preorders.
features copied from his website.
1. Clamshell design; Allows the player to split the frame into two halves and access the internals.
2. New adjustable delrin trigger assembly.
3. Dual ball bearing trigger system; eliminates all side slop.
4. Attracting magnetic trigger return.
5. Lightweight design puts this frame under 5 oz.
6. Milled dovetail with standard ASA holes.
7. Integrated snatch grip.
8. Internal milling separates wiring from trigger assembly; you will never have any interference which results in the smoothest trigger on any Shocker!
9. Break Beam Eye ready; the frame has internal space that allows for extra room when it comes to wiring. Eye wiring will never interfere with the trigger. (Break Beam Eyes need to be purchased separately)
10. Ergonomic design for the ultimate feel and control.
11. Accepts standard 45* grips.
12. Includes hardware/screw kit.
13. Designed to fit SFT and NXT Shockers.
14. A Jason Pasierski design.
preordered, it is 150 bucks. a little steep, but it looks pretty sick.
also, the eigenbolt
is coming out soon. maybe by christmas.